Michael and Francisca Foundation (MFF) is a registered non-organization with the Corporate Affairs Commission which is aimed at encouraging Stroke Survivors and providing support for all impacted by Stroke. We also prevent and educate those who do not have the condition on how to live healthy lives devoid of Stroke.
We are a Member of WSO, SSO, ASO, NCD Alliance network, CSEM AND UHC Member.
To create public awareness on Stroke/ NCDs and to provide encouragement and support for all impacted by NCDs giving them hope
We envision a world where there are fewer strokes and everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke/NCDs
- Respect & Dignity
- Social Participation
- Diversity and representation
- To build hospitals where Stroke patients will be treated and taken care of.
- Ensure that Government should be able to pass a Bill on the treatment of stroke and if possible free treatment.
- That Government should be able to give free medicine or reduced prices for individuals affected by stroke.
- Demand a partnership to construct a stroke rehabilitation center.
- Provide social support groups, which have been shown to have a positive impact on rehabilitation.
- Advocate and act on behalf of people affected by stroke.
- Help stroke professionals communicate better with people affected by stroke